What is Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga?
Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga is a system of spiritual cultivation that follows the “Way of the Mahāsiddhas.”
Mahasiddhas were women and men trained in one of the four non-dual systems of meditation and body practices (yogas) with origins in Central Asia non-dual Tantra of Kashmir (NDT), Tibetan Bön, Tibetan Buddhism and Chinese Zheng Yi Daoism.
The Mahasiddhas demonstrated their complete union with the greater universe by resolving their physical individuality into their original nature. These immensely compassionate masters left behind a technology that enables anyone with a pure heart and burning commitment to reveal their highest human potential.
The practices, oral teachings and oral explanations of texts from these four non-dual systems of meditation and body/energy practice form the Oral Practice Tradition (OPT). The OPT does not rely on sacred texts, but rather places major emphasis on mastering the practices, oral teachings and the integration of these two in normal life. The integrity of this system is maintained over the millennia through an unbroken succession of masters who have attained realization.
The foundation and intermediate levels of Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga are the OPT’s extracted synthesis of the mediations and yogas commonly found in the Krama, Kaula, Trika and Sri Vidya and other sects of Sakta Saiva Dharma. Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga utilizes a 12-Stage approach to bring a student from ignorance to full enlightenment.
This event booking will be pinned at the top of my Yogahari Healing Facebook page if you need it!
Free Satsang: Wednesday May 20th 6:30-8:30pm
Foundations of Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga:
- Thursday 21st May 2020 7am - 8:30am Kundalini Hatha Yoga (optional) & 9am - 5pm Teachings and Practice Sessions
- Friday 22nd May 2020 7am - 8:30am Kundalini Hatha Yoga (optional) & 9am - 5pm Teachings and Practice Sessions
- Saturday 23rd may 2020 7am - 8:30am Kundalini Hatha Yoga (optional) & 9am - 5:00pm Teachings and Practice Sessions
- Sunday 24th May 7am - 8:30am Kundalini Hatha Yoga (optional)& 9am - 5:00pm Teachings and Practice Sessions
YOGAS ON DREAM, SLEEP & DEATH
Dream and Sleep Yogas are a little known and rarely taught category of teachings and practices. This cycle of teachings explains the relationship between the states of dream, sleep, waking and full enlightenment.
It is often said in the non-dual meditation and yoga traditions that in order for you to attain irreversible realization you must be fully realized in the dream and sleep states as well as in the waking state. This means to have completely pierced the limitations of the mind of the dreaming and sleeping states, and thereby abide in your true nature.
Applying the practices of dream and sleep yoga feeds your formal seated practice and your state of integration
- Dream Yoga Mantra Initiation
- Step-by-step instruction in the Outer & Inner practices of:
- Dream Yoga
- Sleep Yoga of Clear Light
- Text references to the practices and their desired results
- Clarifying the various categories of dreams to understand their significance in your spiritual practice and overall trajectory, as well as exploring dream symbology as a system of feedback from your inner psyche on the process of kundalinī awakening and expansion.
Death & Dying Teachings:
Death is considered to be the most important and pivotal experience in a yogin’s life. It is the one moment when you can permanently recognize your own True Nature or svasvabhava, and become liberated even if you were not able to free yourself from samsara during your lifetime.
The ancient teachings on death and dying give you the tools and understanding to successfully navigate the dying process and the after death states. By applying the death practices in your daily spiritual routine and invoking their effect at the moment of death, you will increase your opportunity to attain full realization in this lifetime.
- Teachings and practices on death and dying as a moment to moment integration practice resulting in rapid movement through the first 6 stages of the 12 Stage View Teaching.
- Transmission of the Brhadaranyaka Upanisad chant performed as meditation on death and impermanence as well as for benefitting those who are dying.
- Transmission of the Mahāmrtyunjaya and its three “bija” or seed syllables, and how to use it for cultivating non-attachment and how to dedicate it for the benefit of those who have just died and are transiting the after-death states.
- Clear explanation of the process of the dissolution of the 5 elements during the various types of death one may encounter, and how to usefully assist the dissolution process, instead of impede it.
- Explanations of the different types of “deaths” attainable through practicing non-dual Dharma.
- Clear teachings differentiating the destinations reached by the being after death, based on the type of life lived and practices mastered.
- Teachings on the nature of the “self”, and what it is that dies and is reborn.
- Explanation of the daily rituals one practices for their own cultivation of death yoga, and a clear explanation of the ritual, chanting, prayers, mantra and visualization performed for someone who has recently died.
Teaching Schedule: Yogas of Dream, Sleep & Death
- Wednesday 27th May 2020 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Thursday 28th May 2020 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Friday 29th May 2020 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday 30 May 2020 9:00am - 5:00pm
Early Bird $1500 (ends 15th December 2019) // Full Price $1900
Early Bird $500 (end of 15th December 2019) // Full Price $640
PACKAGE DEAL OFFER
If you’d like to attend both: Foundations of TMY & Yogas on Dream, Sleep & Death Yoga
Early Bird $1900 (ends 15th December 2019)
Full Price $2200
$100 if registered for Foundations of TMY
$150 if not registered for Foundations of TMY
For those that book an astrology session please note that you will meet with Dharma on- line prior to the training. To set up an appointment please contact Sukhalaya here: email@example.com
There will be strictly limited sessions available on Tuesday 26th May for last minute bookings.
Bookings to confirm training close on Sunday March 15th 2020. Bookings by this date will determine whether this training goes ahead. If we do not receive the minimum amount of bookings by this date and the training does not proceed, full refunds will be issued for those who have booked by March 15th 2020.
If the training proceeds, full refunds will be issued up to and including 20th April 2020. A 50% refund will be issued for any cancellations after 20th April 2020 and up to May 20th 2020.